If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, February 25, 2008

QP Exchange again

I managed to get a couple QP's finished for the qp exchange on the Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo group. They arn't real "different" or anything, guess I'm still having that creative block I've been having trouble with lately, (ok, more than "lately" its been awhile I know!) but least I got them done, without waiting till the last min!! LOL I even got a card done for my Dad's birthday today, although naturally I won't be posting it, cause I don't want him to see it here first. If you would like to join us in the exchange, feel free to, there is still 2 or 3 weeks left to get in on THIS exchange!!! If you make one qp, and send it to the lady in charge of the exchange, you will recieve all of the qp's that other make too!

Kit Credit: Dainty by Lara Payton

Well I had a nice weekend, didn't do much of anything, but stayed away from the computer more than normal. Don't know that it helped my creativeness at all, but maybe it did a little bit. Least I managed to do a couple things today, even if they weren't "different" or "cool"! LOL I read some of my favorite old romance books (by Essie Summers) when I wasn't doing other things around the house, or checking e-mails. I love her books, and wish I could find more of them, I guess she wrote over 50, so there are quite a few I need to find....somehow. I have loved them for years, and read the ones I have, over and over again, from the time I was a teenager. I also reread the few Janette Oke books I have, and the Little House on the Praire books, AND the Ann of Green Gables books. Those are all my favorites, with a few others thrown in from time to time. Course I don't usually read lots since I discovered Digital Scrapbooking, but once in a while I get in the mood to read, and enjoy some of my old favorites again. I have always LOVED to read, but don't always take the time to.

Yesterday it was up to 50 F.!!!! It was really nice, except for all the mud outside. Today its back down to the 30's, and we had a little rain/snow mix comming down earlier, but it hasn't gotten bad out, or turned the ground white so thats good. We have just a tiny bit of snow left, here and there, but most of it is gone. Thats not to say I don't expect another snow storm, before winter is over, but least if we get one now, we MAY not have it sticking around for a month or more, like the last several have. I can't believe that March will be here soon!! Spring is just around the corner....well....we hope anyway! *giggle*

Anyway, I have to go figure out what I'm making for supper in a little while, so I better get off here. If you don't see me post here for a little while, its probably cause I'm reading, instead of doing what I should be doing, and working on Kali's book! LOL Least we can hope thats the only reason anyway! Have a great week!!! And thanks so much for the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!