If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Busy trying to get organized

Yep, I could use some organization in many different areas I think, but for now, I'm working on trying to get Kali's photo's organized, so I can figure out what I'm doing. I have most of what is on my computer copied into another folder, that is divided into years, now I need to go through my photo albums for the last 17 years, and scan any in of her, that I don't have on my computer. Mom is busy scanning some that Kali's other Grandmother (Thanks Laura and Mom!!) sent over, and has already sent me some of them...and will the others when she gets them done.

I have a folder, of ones without dates, that I will have to find dates for, before they go into the yearly folders, but will do that once I get the others scanned out of my books. Then once I get everything into the right years folder, I can figure out what I'm going to use, and try to make sure that I don't get to many pages. I can always double up on photo's if I need to...and still make sure I have a few pages left, for what is taken between now and when she graduates next year. I find I work better, if I'm somewhat organized, and kinda have an idea of what I'm going to do...least on a project like this, that can only have a certain number of pages. I have the first several pages of the book figured out(figured out as in what the pages will be about...not figured out HOW they will look! LOL)...along with the last several pages, so now I just have to get all the pictures together, and figure out all the pages in between.

This layout is the first of two showing her Mom while she is pregnant with her. We don't have many photo's of then for some reason. Only two from what Mom has found so far, strange when we have so many of other times, but I guess that's the way it goes.

Kit Credit: Heart Strings baby girl kit and Silver Frame pk by Blushbutter. Aren't those shoes just toooooo precious!!

Needless to say, I'm going to be busy messing with photo's for a little while, so we will see if I manage any more layouts this week! LOL We also have to go to the Dr for a post surgery appointment...and go shopping. Now that I'm a little more into working, I can't cause I'll be gone, and have to get organized. Doesn't that figure!! *giggle* I know, I should have been working on getting the photo's organized last week, when I wasn't feeling creative....but didn't think of it then. Silly me.

I finally got some more jeans ordered today, I was getting desperate, and they were on sale, so I finally just did it. I don't wear them lots, but do some in the winter...and you know me and getting things on sale!!! *giggle* I'd been saving some money for them for months....but only one pair, so I used some money I was going to use for something else to go with it, but least now I'll have some more. Clothes are really LOW on my list of things to buy, if I have something that will work, why bother, is usually my opinion! LOL However I noticed the pair I wore a couple weeks ago, need tossed soon, so couldn't put it off any longer. (I ordered a couple nicer shirts too, so will see if I like them, once I get them).

Well DH just found out that one of the goats was birthing...still not the ONE who looks like she has triplets, so maybe if we are lucky we will have another baby before long...and hopefully, God willing, it will not die on us! LOL We had 70 degree (F.) weather on Sat, but naturally no one bothered to have their babies then. LOL Least it is above freezing....barely.

Anyway, I better get going, I have to get supper in the oven, then maybe I can post this around, while its cooking....unless I go out to the barn! LOL Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!