If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New Babies!!

Well here is the other page that goes beside the one in my last post. I had fun with it. I can't wait to actually get this book done, and printed!! I know it will be over a year yet, but I'm sure looking forward to seeing it in a book....and seeing how a thicker book looks. I think I'm going to have to save money, so I can get myself a copy, not just my niece! *giggle*

Kit Credit: Heart Strings baby girl kit and Silver Frame pk by Blushbutter.

We now have three new baby goats, God willing they will survive. We had one yesterday and then two this morning. Just as DH got out to feed the goats, he saw the last one born. They are all adorable!! The one this morning was finally Bossy, the one we have been thinking should be having them, cause she has looked huge for months. We only have a couple more goats we expect could have some, and one of them won't be till almost June if she does. We have two girls and a boy...so hopefully at the very least the girls survive, as I would like to keep them. The boys we would sell, for money for a new billy....but hopefully eventually we can get some money together for that, even if we don't have enough billys to sell, to buy another one. I got a few pictures this morning, of DH using my hairdryer on them, to dry them off, but have yet to get them off my camera. I'll have to try to do that, and get them scrapped soon!! LOL

I am almost as done as I'm going to be on a new kit, so hopefully I can finish that this afternoon. We will see if I manage to finish it, and get it in my store, if I do, I'll post it on my blog later today, or tomorrow. I have a few things to do around the house too, so better get busy! I doubt I will be doing any more layouts this week, as I need to work on some scanning, and also some other computer stuff, so have a great rest of the week, and weekend everyone!! Thanks so much for your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!