If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, March 06, 2008

Doxie Designs Day Dreams Kit

I got my new kit in the store!! I know, its about time I got a new one done. *giggle* I just haven't been feeling at all creative lately, and so it took me awhile. Thankfully I knew when I first thought about opening a blog store, that I wouldn't do all that many, since doing layouts is my main love, so I didn't get to upset with myself! LOL This is a "for fun" thing, that can (God willing) bring in a little extra money, for those unexpected expenses that tend to crop up, and help me learn how to do different things in my programs.

I haven't actually managed to scrap any layouts with this kit, OR do any qp's, so I will try to work on that in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I also already have another kit planned, so maybe if I'm lucky, it won't be quite so long before I get another one done...although you never know, if I get extra busy around here, it could....after all spring IS coming, (we hope) which means I can go outside without freezing!!! LOL

So if you want to see the list of whats in the kit, go here to my store, its in the description.

I just noticed this was my 500th post...just had to post that, cause when I first started bloggin, I didn't think I would ever get that many. Course with as long as I've had this blog, thats not that many, but the first couple years, I didn't blog much at all. LOL

Have a great week and weekend, and Happy Scrappin'!!

2 comments:

  1. Your new kit is beautiful and has a soft romantic feel. The colors are great. LOVE the rose trellis piece. The metal photo corners & the jewel piece are so pretty. Congratulations on your new babies, looking forward to seeing them in some LOs. Baby goats are such a part of spring to me. :)
    The pages you've been doing for Kali's book are gorgeous. She's going to really treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! 500 posts sounds impressive to me! Congrats.

    I think your new kit is so pretty. The rose trellis looks awesome--that is a truly unique touch. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!