If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Grandparents pages

I worked on Kali's grandparents pages today. The journaling isn't on the layouts because its private. I included each set of Grandparent's wedding photos, along with a photo of their kids, and of course them WITH Kali. I kinda like how they turned out.

Kit Credit: Vintage Vibrance and Rosey Recollections by Lara Payton I think Rosey Recollections was discontinued a while back.

We had a good weekend, and its lots warmer so far this week, than it was last week!! Course today, its windy, but that's not really unusual for Nebraska. Its sitting at 70 F. right now, so I'm going to have to go out and see if I can get some sun, without blowing away.

Kali said she had a good time at prom, although it was over way to soon. Once the professional pictures come in, I'll have to get those layouts done, but I'm waiting, so I can look at all of the pictures, and decide which to use. I have a ton left to do for the book anyway...just can't seem to get busy and get them done! LOL

When the Dr called DH last Friday, the first thing she said, was he could drop the extra med she put him on last time, since his blood sugar was way down, so I was happy we didn't even have to ask!! She was very pleased that it was down.

That's all the "news" I have, so I better get off the computer, I have to start some rice for supper, and go outside, till the bedding I've been washing is done, so I can make our bed. I hope everyone is having a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    Those are wonderful! She will cherish them!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!