If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, April 03, 2008

Spring!!

Well it may not look or really even feel like it, with the dreary cold dampness outside, but spring is here! The Grass is SLOWLY turning green, the baby goats are scampering around the pasture....that is of course when its not raining, AND.....last night, DH called me outside to hear the FROGS!!!!! Yippee!!!!! *giggle* Granted its still more brown out there than green, and rather chilly, (only 41 F. right now) but there is real hope, now that I've heard the frogs, that spring really is around the corner. I so love the sound of the frogs, its a sound I grew up with, and the love for them has carried over into my adult life. I remember laying in bed at night in the spring when I was growing up, with my window open and listening to the frogs, and thinking how peaceful it was. Unfortunately now our window isn't on the creak side of the house, so hearing them at night isn't easy, but I still enjoy listening to them during the day.

I haven't managed to do much this week, not sure why, but I had a few extra things to do and somehow I just haven't had time to scrap. I sat down today and threw this layout together in psp, as I didn't want to take the time to learn more in pse. I was afraid I wouldn't get it finished if I did that. I really kinda like how it turned out, and at least I have managed to get one layout for Kali's book done this week....I really want to do at least one a week, two would be better! LOL Course I also would like to do some of my other photo's each week, but its looking like this week, that won't happen.

Anyway this layout shows Kali having a tea party with her Great Grandma, and her Grandpa. I thought those photo's were just to cute to be left out, and love little girls tea party's.

Kit Credit: Easter Basket kit with tags from Heart Strings baby girl kit by Blushbutter and the tea cup is from my own Precious Memories kit.

I hope you are all having a good week, hopefully more productive than mine has been, and will have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    I wish spring would come a little faster here... I wish it were here this coming week, since hubby is on vacation. But alas... It's going to rain all week. :(

    Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!