If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another layout for Kali's book.

I finally managed to do a layout for Kali's book again, been busy and really tired this week, so haven't gotten much done on the computer.

This layout shows my grandparents meeting Kali for the first time. They would spend the summers in Minnesota, so were up there when she was born, and didn't get back till September, so she was a couple months old, before they got to see her. I love these photos of them holding her though, especially that first one with Grandpa.

Kit Credit: Easter Basket by Blushbutter

I was hoping to get more done today, but was just SO tired, I don't know if its the not sleeping well catching up with me or not. The past several nights, I've had trouble getting to sleep, although that's not really unusual, I used to have that problem all the time, its just not been as bad the last year or two. Plus DH had a bad night, pain wise, and kept waking me up, when I did manage to dose off, so for a while last night, even though I was really tired, I couldn't get to sleep. Because of that, or maybe because I was fighting an infection or something, I could hardly keep my eyes open this morning, and early afternoon. I in fact took a nap, and that's something I can't usually do.

I was really HOT this afternoon too, even with the air on, hotter than DH was, which NEVER happens *giggle*. I mean, usually I'm cold, and he is hot, so that's why I wondered if I was fighting an infection...I think Galen had it last night, cause I was fine, and he said he was really hot, didn't think much about it as its not unusual for him to be hotter, but he said it was different, so who knows. Other than feeling sleepy and hot, I feel fine though, so that's good. I'm sitting in front of a fan now, so am just fine, and am not having so much trouble keeping my eyes open...hopefully I can get to sleep tonight without any trouble, even with taking that nap this afternoon.

Hopefully tomorrow I am over whatever it is, and can actually DO more! I have to do laundry, need to scrub a little in the kitchen (never ending job), and hopefully do AT LEAST one more matching layout for Kali's book. More would be nice, but I won't hold my breath. Once again, this week I'm not getting much computer stuff done.

I hope you all are doing just fine, getting lots done and having a good week! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!