If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, June 23, 2008

Playing with Blushbutter's newest kit.

Blushbutter put out a new kit, I saw the ad for it, when I got up this morning. I just had to play with it, this morning, because my SIL likes Unicorns, so I found an old photo of her, that I could cut her out of, and did this layout. I figured someday she might want a copy of it...or not, who knows. KT you are welcome to come for a visit now and then, and if you remind me, I'll even print this out for you. Anyway, I had fun doing it, can't wait to have time to play some more with the kit!! Don't know if I'll manage it today, cause I have some things I have to do, but we will see!

Kit Credit: Unicorn and Fairy Kit by Blushbutter

This new kit is so pretty, she has some pretty lace, cool pockets, nice bows, flowers, frames and bubbles in it, naturally the Unicorn, and another one, that has a fairy on its back. I love it, and its going to be so fun, when I can play with it again! LOL I had actually started a layout last night, that I didn't get finished, but when I saw this kit today, I had to play with it, instead of finishing the layout I had started, with a different kit. I'll get back to it, I'm sure. :)

I hope everyone had a good weekend, we did here, actually did almost nothing yesterday, strange, but kinda nice. Should have gotten a few things done, but oh well, guess I can do them now. LOL Have a great week, and thanks so much for your comments!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:47 PM

    Love the layout! ... I need to run over to her site and check out that kit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your so quick , I love this layout! beautiful work deb, love the blossoms down the side and that quote is fantastic! tfs,
    hug's
    Vanessa~blushbutter

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!