If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Sunday, July 13, 2008

Doxie Designs Yesterday's Dreams kit

I know I said I might not finish this till August, however I got to thinking about the fact that I have several things going on this next month or two, including a family reunion and my beautiful nieces visit (coming up next weekend!!!!) so I figured I better get it finished, before I have trouble finding time to keep scraping some pages, let alone, finishing a kit.

So here it is, my latest kit, once again using some of my favorite colors. I'm thinking I may have to see how many totally different looks I can get using a variation of my favorite colors! *giggle* What can I say, pinks, purples, and greens, with some blue, yep, can't go wrong with those beautiful colors, I know I need to branch out...but hmmmm I think I do better when I am playing with those colors.

I had fun with this kit, the book was my least favorite thing to make, because I was being lazy and didn't want to spend so much time on one element, however I think it turned out pretty good, and was quite proud of it, once I was finished with it. I got to play with the burn tool again, which is something I really need to work with more, so I get better at using it. Both the closed and open book turned out to be a couple of my favorite things in this kit, even though I do love my lace. I also managed to do all the papers in ps, which is a first for me...I'm slowly learning it, and one of these days, maybe I'll graduate to it totally....we will see. I think the papers turned out pretty too, and you can see a better preview of them, in my store.

Feel free to let me know how you like this kit, and if your getting tired of the colors I have been using. LOL You can go purchase this kit (and/or any of my others) in my store here.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your new kit. And of course I like the colors. I don't ever seem to get to much purple and shades of purple. You know me.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!