If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, July 07, 2008

Playing with a trial version of a program

I've been working on a new kit this weekend, don't know when I'll be finished with it, it could be a while, maybe even into Aug...at the rate I've been going, since I have several other things I need to do too, but it's been fun. I also was looking at a few tut places online, and came across some info on a new program...well ok, new to me, as I hadn't ever heard of it. Since I found something about it on two different sites, I just HAD to go download the trial and play a little bit with it. I think I'm going to fall in love with it, it has a ton of brushes for making things, along with textures. I may have to download the free version, till I can afford to buy it...although I heard the free version you can't use the textures...but if I can use the brushes I'll be pretty happy.

For the most part, that's all I've gotten around to playing with in the program (the brushes that is), and between that program, and psp, I made the butterfly you see in the picture above. Its not perfect, but I thought it was kinda neat! I put it in the kit I'm working on, and from that picture (which is just cut out from the preview of what I have finished so far) you can tell what colors I'm using in my new one....getting tired of purples? LOL As you can see, I"m not. *giggle*

The name of the program is Twisted Brush Pro Studio, I have no idea how long its been around, but it looks like a lot of fun, and I'm not going to have near enough time to play with it in the next little while, with everything going on here, but I guess that's the way it goes. However from the little I've played with it so far, I can tell you, I'm going to want it!!! I can't draw to well, but some of the stuff, you don't have to be real good at drawing.

Anyway, I just wanted to show you what I've been up to the past few days. Feel free to let me know what you think of the butterfly, and if you have used the program, let me know what YOU think of it!!

Hopefully I can play some more later, but need to do other things for now. I'm hoping to add some more things to my new kit this afternoon, and then tomorrow get back to working on layouts...between a little cleaning...need to get rugs washed and some dusting done cause next week my niece and her Mom are coming for a few days! (Can't wait to see that precious niece of mine!!!) Course, I may just decide I don't want to clean...that's been known to happen before. But its not really all that much, to wash rugs, and dust a little. All the other dirt, can stay here, for them to see. *giggle*

I hope you all have a great week, and get lots done....unless you just don't WANT to, then I hope you can get a lot of relaxation in! LOL Thanks so much for your comments...and Kali, it just wouldn't be as fun, if I couldn't scrap your photos, even if it does embarrass you! LOL Someday you may actually like the fact that I did...till then....I'll enjoy them, and giggle all afternoon at the comments you leave, like I did last week. *giggle* I love you Kali!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 PM

    COOL Butterfly...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that butterfly. The transparency really makes it nice.

    That program sounds interesting.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:06 PM

    Hey u know what?? next weekend i will b at ur house!!! arnt u excited??. lol. but i still have to have my cell phone because this time we r dating. lol. so u cant tease me about it anymore. anyway. cant wait to c u!! ur getting kinda slow at posting layouts lol

    kali

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Your to funny Kali, you KNOW you will still get teased about being so attached to your cell. LOL

    I've got several projects I'm woking on right now (too many actually) so I haven't had as much scrapping time as I would like. I'll get back to it....eventually....hopefully! :)

    Oh and YES I am excited about your visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:15 AM

    Well i wouldnt b so attatched to it if the person at the other end wasnt so great. Im really happy. The old him is back. anyway. so no u cant tease me its not allowed. i cant beleive i will be 18 next week.

    kali

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!