If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Short post for a change

Ok, after the simple peaceful layout I did yesterday this seems really busy, but I wanted to use several photos and of course these wonderful clusters soooo this is what I ended up with. Again, these are more photos of my niece and her boyfriend on her birthday. This page will go beside the other in my 2008 book.

Kit Credit: Enjoy life kit and cluster pack by GiselaB Designs

Nothing to ramble about so far today, and lots to do, so I'm going to make this a short post! LOL Thanks so much for your comments, here and through e-mails, I appreciate them!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:25 PM

    I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!

    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:57 PM

    Wonderful layout! I love multi-photo layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!