If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, August 01, 2008

Digi Shop Hop

Its the first of the month again, can you believe how fast this year is going? I can't. LOL I know I usually share the next challenge on Blush ~n~ Dusty the 1st of the month, however that's going to be a day or two late this month...I'll post it, once I get it ready!

This month there is another Digi Shop Hop going on (tonight there is a chat at Hummies world too!!) and you can go around to 12 different designers and collect a huge mega kit, they used school spirit as a theme, and each part of the mega kit is just $2.00. Visit the Digi Shop Hop home page, and click on each shop to see their part, I just LOVE that home page, its got to be the coolest home page I've seen.

With not having kids, I had to do a little searching for pictures, but found these of Kali that I didn't think I would have room for...when I was just doing 100 pages in her book, but now that I can do more (if I have time to), I decided to use them so I could scrap with Lara's part of this kit. I did a two pager the first is actually using a 2nd kit Lara made with the theme and colors, the 2nd layout is the shop hop kit. The photos show Kali's school activities in 2006, she always seems to be busy, during the school year.

Kit Credit for the 1st layout: School Spirit Companion kit & Doodley Daters by Lara Payton

Kit Credit for the 2nd layout: School Spirit mini kit by Lara Payton

I haven't managed to scrap with Blushbutters part yet, have to hunt up some photos to use before I can, but you can go see it here! I haven't gone around and looked at all the rest yet, but hope to find time to do that soon.

I hope you all have a great weekend, if I get everything together for the new challenge, I'll post it this weekend, otherwise I'll be back next week with the details!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Well school isnt hard for me. I just do the work and turn it in. It comes naturally. So all the added stuff just keeps me busy so im not bored. lol

    Kali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:51 PM

    Love the layouts... It's hard to believe that it's time for school kits to be coming out again! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you! I'm glad I saw these layouts with the digishophopcrop....seeing the kits in action is so great...and there's some cool stuff in them kits!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!