If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, September 01, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty Layout Challenge

Just a quick note to tell anyone who is interested, that the new layout challenge has started at Blush ~n~ Dusty!! I hope to see some of your heritage photos!!

I've got to get off this computer, as I'm getting a headache, so I didn't manage to get a layout finished for it yet, I'm sure if and when I do, I'll be posting it here. The mini kit from Lara is just beautiful, so I HAVE to use it!! LOL I have some other things to do like clean the kitchen anyway, so that will give my eyes a break and hopefully put a stop to the headache that wants to make itself felt. Have a great week!

Have a good day tomorrow Mom & Dad!! Happy Anniversary! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the anniversary wish and card you sent.

    Love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!