If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, September 08, 2008

Busy, Busy Week

This layout is for the challenge at SAS (Stone Accents Studio). I don't know what possessed me to say I would try to do the Layout Design Challenge, other than the fact that I'm not always real happy with my layouts, so thought any little help someone could give me would be wonderful. However with as busy as I've been the past couple months, I guess I really shouldn't have signed up...we will see if I manage to make it all the way through it. LOL No biggie if I don't, although I do like to finish what I start...if at all possible.

Anyway, this is yet another of those beautiful sunsets I love. Kit Credit: Feeling Welcome by JulieO at Stone Accents. We are suppose to get "judged" and told what they would change, on all our layouts for the challenge...and we can upload the changed version, but have to have our final one in by Sat...this week it will be hard to have time to do any of that, so we will see how it goes.

These two brag book pages are for the exchange on the Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo group. There is still time to join us, so come on over and join the fun!!

Kit Credit: School Spirit Mini Kit & Companion kit by Lara Payton

Well last week, when I had time for the computer, I was working on my site and a kit, so I didn't get a lot of scrapping done. However this week, I don't think I will have much computer time, because my brother and Mom is coming out for a few days, to help us on a big project we need help on, so naturally I won't be around the computer. We are so lucky that God provides help when we need it, and for that we are extremely thankful! Mom hasn't been out here this year yet I don't think, so it will be good to have her visit...she decided it was a good time to come, since she could hitch a ride with my brother, it would have been nice if my Dad could have come too, but someone has to take care of the animals I guess. :)

DH just got back from taking our milk goat billy to the sale barn. Since we let him in with the two milk goat nanny's he has been nothing but trouble! And its the time of the year, you for SURE don't want trouble from them, as they stink (big time)and wrestling with them isn't something that you want to do!! He won't leave DH alone, when he is out there, and he has to watch to make sure he doesn't come running to butt him which makes it hard to work, and can be dangerous, as its to easy for DH to fall anyway, even hitting the billy over the head with his walking stick, doesn't turn him away, so we decided to just get rid of him, and let our boar billy have fun with the milk goats too. *giggle* Course that means we are down to one billy...so we for sure need to find another one, with the way our billys seem to die on us. There were a couple at the sale barn, so who knows, maybe we will go back and see what they go for...depends on how much we talk ourselves into it. LOL

Its been cool the past week, and we even got rain a couple of times...this morning being one of them. We have needed the rain, as we haven't gotten much lately, so its nice to have finally gotten some. Autumn almost looks like its here to stay, I figured it wouldn't be so cool for so long...but I can't say its not been nice. Hopefully it stays cool, but dry for the rest of the week though....as it would make it much nicer for our big project. Course the chances of that happening probably isn't real great...there is a chance of rain several days this week.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week, I doubt I'll be posting here again this week, unless I just have a story I HAVE to tell. Doubt there will be anymore layouts anyway. Hopefully next week, I can get a few more done, and start getting back on track! Thanks so much for your comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous LO Deb! I love how you stretched the photo and border it. The contrast of the blue with the picture is wonderful. Your brag book pages for the exchange are very nicely done as well.I like how you tucked the heart behind the frame.

    Yes, I think fall is on it's way. It is cool and rainy here today. It's making me feel melancholy. Ayden and I have to do some running around today. Hope you have a good visit with your Mom & brother. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:53 PM

    That sunset is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!