If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A couple layouts.

I managed to put together a simple Grandmother layout for Kali's book. It shows her two grandma's and one of her great-grandma's. My Grandma Tucker isn't on it, but she will be on the facing page...if I ever manage to get it done. I'm just moving really slow when it comes to scrappin lately, especially when it comes to these pages for Kali, cause I want them to be better than I seem to be doing lately...so I just don't work on them as much as I should. Granted I'm not really getting lots of layouts finished lately, and really need to get onto that, but one of these days hopefully I can make up for it and do a tone for a few weeks...at least catch up on this years photos. I'll put the poem I used on this page at the end of the post...if I remember. LOL

Kit Credit: Baby Girl Heartstrings kit by Blushbutter

This next layout is the one for the sas challenge I've been doing. We were suppose to have "white space" although it didn't have to be white, just had to be empty....something I find next to impossible, I may have simple layouts, but I also don't usually have this much empty space in them. This was for sure a challenge, but by not using many elements at all I managed to do it...we will see if I have to change anything. I used a few things from my newest kit I've been working on.

Kit Credit: A New Beginning by Doxie Designs & the butterfly sticker is from BRENDA MASCARI

Well nothing exciting going on here...least not that I can think of right now to talk about so I guess thats it for now. I do hope everyone is having a good week...yet again tomorrow is Thursday here, laundry day, I just can't believe how fast the weeks go, it seems like its ALWAYS Thursday, could be because laundry isn't my favorite thing to do, and it seems like I'm always doing it...not just on Thursdays, thats just the day I do the most of it. LOL Have a great weekend if I don't get around to posting again before then!

What is a Grandma?

A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories.
She remembers all of your accomplishments
and forgets all of your mistakes.
She is someone you can tell
your secrets and worries to,
and she hopes and prays that
all your dreams come true.
She always loves you, no matter what.
She can see past temper tantrums and bad moods,
and makes it clear that they don't affect
how precious you are to her.
She is an encouraging word and a tender touch.
She is full of proud smiles.
She is the one person in the world
who loves you with all her heart,
who remembers the child you were
and cherishes the person you've become.

By Barbara Cage


1 comment:

  1. The Grandmothers LO is sure nice. I like the poem too.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!