If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DH is a happy camper!

Well today didn't go at all like I had planned yesterday. This is the ONLY layout I managed to do, because DH talked me into going for a drive today, to look at a tractor he was hoping to buy. He has been looking for sometime now, for a little more powerful one, so we can run the new (used) hay equipment he bought this year. We had sold his old tractor so we could afford to get one...and finally on our Anniversary, he found one online, that was what he was looking for. I'm so thankful that he got enough, to purchase this one, from the sale of his old one, because I knew we wouldn't be able to add to it...God is truly wonderful, and the power of prayer is magical! Now he just has to get it home, but I think our neighbor is going to help him do that.

So since I didn't have time to scrap up a storm like I have been doing, I thought I'd play with this new kit of Blushbutters, and see what I could come up with. Not being fond of Fairy's, but loving that magical look, its sometimes hard to come up with the right photo's for a kit like that...but I thought I'd do one like this about the Magic of Prayer with the tractor sitting in the beautiful scene from the kit. I think it worked...least it was fun to do. LOL Now we will see if I get back to my scrappin frenzy tomorrow...or if the trip today destroyed that mood. :)

Kit Credit: Faery Kisses in Blue by Blushbutter

Well I better get some e-mails answered, and get to bed...I'll have to post this around to my other galleries tomorrow, since its getting late. I hope you all had a good day today, it was kinda fun here, even if I didn't get to scrap. Oh and if you are interested DH tells a little more about his search for a tractor on his blog...I thought it was kinda interesting. LOL Especially the "sign from on high" as he calls it. :)

Thanks for your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!