If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, October 20, 2008

Got some Scrappin' done!!

Yippee!! *giggle* Yep, I managed to do a bunch of layouts today, I'll just post 5 of the 11 I did...as I don't want to be on here all night! LOL I did keep them simple for the most part, but boy did I have fun. It felt good to get so many finish for a change.

The ones I spent the most time on, where these first two, doxie dialog ones. I had to do some more like that last one I did a few months ago, cause I had fun with that one.

Kit Credit for the first two layouts: Background from Silk Touch the rest from Enjoy both by Lynn Griffin.

I'm not going to link to all of her kits, (to save time) I will however link to her store, where I purchased all these kits. Digital Scrap Boutique I have to admit, I didn't use a lot of each of these kits...so there is plenty more in the kits, to do more layouts! :)

This next layout is Rascal and my DH. Rascal loves to go put his head against DH's nose and mouth, and wiggle around, and slime him with his cold wet nose...and he is worse at it, when I'm around. I catch him looking at me out of the corner of his eyes, to see if I'm watching...I think he thinks I'm going to be jealous or something. *giggle* Silly boy, I'm not, but it doesn't stop him from trying to make me that way.

Kit Credit: Captured Moments by Lynn Griffin

This layout is my DH walking from the old pasture where the goats were, to the new one, where he wanted them to be, and they are of course following him, which they do, when he is around. I even put a couple photos of them eating in their new jungle. Of course some of them had to go for tree leaves that were higher instead of the ones that were lower first...silly goats! LOL

Kit Credit: Among Friends by Lynn Griffin

This last layout is our neighbor cutting hay and the chickens turning it for us...or some of it. They loved to go eat the seeds and insects that were now down where they could easily get to them.

Kit Credit: Captured Moments by Lynn Griffin

Well that's all for today, hopefully I'll get a ton done all week, so I can get caught up on my 2008 photos, although I certainly won't hold my breath. LOL I have some house work, I need to do, but...it will get done, when it gets done, I guess. *giggle* I'd LOVE to be able to do 11 a day all week, and even some next week...then maybe I'd feel like I had a chance of getting finished what I wanted to this year...well a good start anyway. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get done what God wants me too...I'll just have to leave it to him.

I hope you have a great week!! Take Care, and thanks so much for your comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. Deb these are so delightful and for how fast you whipped them up they are far from simple looking. Great job and sorry for my lack of participation but the body is just making it impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:21 PM

    LOVE what you did with the brackets!... I feel a scraplift coming on! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!