If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Saturday, November 01, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty Layout Challenge

Well once again, its time for the new challenge on the Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo group. Last month we had some beautiful layouts entered in the challenge by the members, I just loved looking at all the their wedding pictures. This month I am looking forward to seeing what everyone is most thankful for this year. I realize not everyone celebrates thanksgiving this month, however its always good to give thanks, for the things you have, and the people in our lives, so I decided to chose this theme, for this month. So join us on Blush ~n~ Dusty and show us what YOU are thankful for!

I hope you all are enjoying the Treasure hunt, and/or the shopping at all the sales. I have to admit I've gotten a few things already, and plan to do more...DSD is really hard on that ol pocket book! LOL Hard to pass up the sales though, I bought a kit at Scrapbook Graphics that was on sale, and some actions from Wool sweater street, at one of her stores that was on sale...and some really neat things called Frippery Wisps I'd never seen before, but fell in love with...now just have to find time to use them. I still plan on getting Idgie's newest kit since I didn't manage that yet, as well as the other kits from the other designers that go with my True Love kit, and may do a little more shopping while I'm picking up her part of the kit at The Digital Scrap Boutique. Then IF, and that's a BIG IF, I have any money left, I just might talk myself into heading over to Scrapbook Elements...but we will see on that one. LOL I have to go grocery shopping sometime this next week, and need some money left for food so we can eat in November. *giggle*

Don't forget I have a coupon to my store (since I'm not having a sale...sorry, had one last month. LOL) in both my True Love kit AND in the dsd treasure hunt freebie! Need another hint for the treasure hunt? Hmmm well ok, click on one of the pictures in the main greating area on the homepage of my store. Let me know if you still can't find it.

Have a great weekend! Thanks so much for your comments, both here and through e-mails, I really appriciate them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!