If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, November 07, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty QP exchange & LO challenge layout

I feel lots better today, not sure what the problem was yesterday, I had to be up moving around, if I wanted to say awake. LOL Thankfully not today, although I'm still kinda tired, least I was able to get a few things done, that I've been needing to do.

This layout if for the LO challenge on Blush ~n~ Dusty, I'm late getting it in, like to have it finished for the start of the challenge, but that's not been happening lately. But least I managed to put something together today. I decided to do one of my DH and his humor, for what I'm most thankful for this year, because he does make my life so FUN!! I don't know if I have ever thanked him for being a clown, and making me laugh, but I do love the fact that he does. Thanks so much Galen, you are the best, and I love you!!

Kit Credit: For Fall Challenge kit, Flavoring Fall & Vintage Vibrance ALL by Lara Payton


These qp's are for the qp exchange on Blush ~n~ Dusty, I'm almost late on these too, as the 15th is the last day...just a week away. Time just goes by way to fast, and I don't get enough done...I feel like I'm spinning my wheels lately, and not accomplishing much. Oh well, things will get done, eventually. :)

DH said that there was 8 inches of snow out in western Nebraska last night...sure glad it didn't come this far east, I'm sooo not ready for snow yet! LOL I know its that time of year, but some years we have had really nice weather (warm even) into December, I guess I wish this year would be that way too. Silly me. Its cold out again today, and the wind is blowing which makes it seem even colder...thankfully DH didn't insist on me helping him on the fence today, cause I so didn't want to freeze.

DH is trying to work on the one that should have been done several years ago, between his brother's place, and what is now our new neighbor's place, he said he would do it, once the cows were out, when we sold the place...even though his brother was suppose to be doing half of the fence between us, it wasn't going to get done, unless DH did it. Since we paid for most of the other half of the fence AND did most of the putting it in, this part is just getting whatever we have laying around, since most of it should have been paid for and put in by his brother, it will have to do if he wants new, he will have to buy that himself, and do the replacing. Our neighbor, the really NICE HELPFUL one to the north, has even given DH some fencing he had laying around, so he could finish it. We are truly blessed with a kind neighbor, its just sad that the neighbor who is family, isn't as kind.

Oh well, life is still good!! LOL DH is still able to do some work, like fencing, if he takes it slow, and for that I'm truly thankful. Maybe in 40 years or so, we will have all the fencing finished....if we are lucky. *giggle* I'm just glad that between the two of us, we manage to keep laughing about something, either I do (or say) something stupid, that cracks us up, or my own personal clown, does something on purpose, to try to make me laugh. Either way, I feel blessed to have laughter in my life, and that is one of the biggest things I'm thankful for this year.

Well I hope you all have a great weekend, stay warm, if its cold where you are, and enjoy some time scrapping....or some quality time with your family!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:53 PM

    i really enjoyed reading about farm life and your husbands videos please push him to get em going again how much land do you own now thanks dpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I've been trying to get him to blog again...but haven't pushed HARD, so will have to try and do that more now things are kinda slowing down again...well after this next weekend they should anyway. :-))

      Delete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!