If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Monday, November 10, 2008

Gotta love our goats.

Mug Shots
Meet Rosie, she is one of our new milk goats. Her and her friend Whinny, don't interact with our other goats all that much yet, so yesterday, when I went out to see the goats with my new camera, they were quite happy that the other goats were taking a nap on the other side of the barn at first, because that meant they got all the attention, and the goodies!

Mug shots
Rosie loves her goodies, she may not have been here all that long, but she knows when she sees people, that something good will come of it. Either goodies in one form or another, or some of that wonderful attention and petting that we also like to hand out.

Mug Shots
Of course I'm sure Rosie would have something to say about how hard they had to work for the goodies, standing up on the fence, with a crazy woman pointing a camera at them and giggling, but that's another story.

Mug Shots
This is Rosie's friend Whinny, she to loves treats, but isn't sure about taking them from the crazy woman with a camera. She does better taking them from that nice man that feeds them all the time.

Mug Shots
She also isn't real sure she likes having her photo taken, so likes to lift her head up, so we can't get a good one of her face. After all if she doesn't cooperate, we may just give up with the camera and give her more goodies, or attention.

Mug Shots
Then again, we are talking about a crazy woman here, they like to do the unexpected, which means we should just show them what they want to see, so they get it over with. Ahhh yes, Love her ears, they remind me of a doxie's ears, maybe that's why I love our goats so much, cause I strive to get the ones with long droopy ears.

As you can see I had a little fun with my camera over the weekend. Plus I had to see how easy it was to use the photos I put on flicker in my blog post. *giggle* While I could easily push the blog this button, I wanted to add to it, and have more than one photo per post, so had to use the code they provide to do that, and since I wanted them centered, add some html code to it. It's not to hard, cause all I did was copy and paste the code blogger uses to center the photos into the html code flicker gave me. Anyway, feel free to go see some of the other photos I took this weekend, on flicker if you want.

I'm trying to work on a layout for my niece's book...course as you can see I'm not doing to well, since I'm here doing a blog post instead. LOL I'm having trouble doing layouts I like at all the past week or so, even simple ones, so am taking my time on the one I have started of Kali, after all I want it to be nicer than just my simple ones I put in our yearly books. I do a little bit, then do something else, then go back and work a little more...not real efficient use of my time maybe, but maybe I'll manage to do one or two ok layouts for her book this week that way. I'm going to be in trouble if I don't speed up a little bit! LOL Her graduation will be here before I know it, with as fast as time seems to be flying. Hopefully after Thanksgiving things will slow down and I can concentrate more.

Anyway, I may not post as much this week, unless I get into a scrappin groove again, so I hope everyone has a great week!! Thanks so much for your comments here and through e-mails, I appreciate them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!