If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Blush ~n~ Dusty Layout Challenge

I'm a day late, but I finally got the new challenge up through the Blush ~n~ Dusty Yahoo group today. With being gone most of the day yesterday I didn't have time to do it on the 1st like I try to do. This month its doing a layout with your family in it. Family is a wonderful thing, least it can be, and I've always loved mine. I love getting together with mine or DH's family, which doesn't happen all that often, for many different reasons, but when we can get together its nice to see them. Granted we seem to be disliked to some extent, with some of our family, but that's ok, we have enough that like to see us to make family get together enjoyable. Besides anytime I get to spend time with my DH, without one of us needing to go work on something else is good. LOL

In fact we have a birthday party to go to at the end of the month, that we are looking forward to. DH's Aunt will be 80, and her kids are putting together a celebration for her. She is a wonderful lady, and I can't wait to help her celebrate.

Anyway, this mini kit is what you have to use on your layout this month, as well as one of the 3 quotes I picked out. The mini is made by Blushbutter, and the link to it, is in the e-mail I sent through the group earlier. I hope some of you will join us in this months challenge!!

Well as I said earlier yesterday we were gone almost all day, we had a VA appointment, and it wasn't until late afternoon, so we did our shopping before hand, and didn't get home till after dark, since it was late...and it gets dark early. Unfortunately we have to go back later in the month.

I managed to get my photo shop classwork finished today, as well as putting a bunch of things away from shopping, and being gone. I REALLY need to do some major house cleaning, but as usual that probably won't happen. I don't think I'll ever have a spotless house, its just NOT me. I guess its a good thing though, since we do live on a farm. Thankfully I usually can manage to keep it picked up though, so it looks half way ok.



I've gotten a few awards lately, but since I'm horrible at giving them out, as I don't really know enough who haven't gotten them, I don't usually post them. I thought I better mention these, while I was thinking about them because I really do appreciate them. This first one is from Lisa. Thanks so much Lisa, I have been blessed with your friendship too. I nominate all of you who enjoy my blog, to receive it too. :)


This next one is from Tracey, Thanks Tracey!! I'm honored to have received it...sorry it took me so long to post it, and that I'm not actually going to send it on...however if there is anyone who hasn't received it, and likes reading my blog and has a blog of their own, feel free to consider yourself nominated to receive it. :)

Anyway, better get off here, have some more things I need to do. I hope everyone is having a good week!! Thanks so much for your comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!