If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, April 07, 2010

I have a serious problem...

...as you can see, I can't get away from the same kinda layout. Although I did use different colors for the background, I did the same thing I did with them yesterday, plus they are really simple layouts. Yep, I have a problem alright....I have no imagination left!! *giggle*

Oh well, what can I say...least I got a couple more pages done, even if they aren't COOL, my niece makes them cool, so I guess that works. LOL Go buy the kit from Blushbutter and show me how it's really done, cause it really is a pretty kit! :)

Both of these layouts show my niece with her new puppy (and her other dogs) when we stopped by for a quick visit last fall. Her puppy is SOOO cute, but then I'm sure you know how much I love doxie's. :)

Kit Credit for both: Favorite Color kit by Blushbutter.

I really need to get caught back up on this years photos, but in looking through my photos I decided I wanted to use these with this kit....and really can't complain, since I'm getting some of last years scrapped to. After all I have a ton that need done from last year yet. If I could continue to do a couple layouts a day, I'd have a better chance of catching up, but I tend to have long periods of not doing any lately...so who knows if it will ever happen. I still have other projects I would like to work on too, (wedding album and heritage album) however until I get caught up on my yearly books, I don't really want to start on them. *sigh* Wonder if that will ever happen. LOL

Even if I am behind on my scrapping, I think we are so blessed! Yesterday DH talked to ANOTHER neighbor (if you can call a guy a neighbor who lives several miles away) and he still has some hay left, and was willing to sell us a big bale of it for cheap (even cheaper than the last one) AND he delivered it directly to the hay ring! So now we should for sure be set, till the grass really starts growing good, cause it's really greened up the last few days, which means it's going to be growing too. We have plans for extra hay next winter (if all goes well), now that we have cows...but since we just got them last fall, we didn't have time to plan to well, plus with the winter being worse than usual, that didn't help. Praise God for GOOD Neighbors, they help make up for the not so good ones! :)

Well better run, got some more baking to do, those cheese crackers are gone...guess they were to good, and DH wants more of them. LOL Gotta make one or two other things too. Hope everyones week is going good! It's kinda cool and rainy here today, a good day to be in a nice cozy kitchen I guess. :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures of your niece! I've got to make some of those crackers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layouts!!! Sometimes I like having simaler (sp?) ones side-by-side. I think it looks cool that way. :)

    http://scrapgrrl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had the same trouble, Deb. Actually - finding the will to sit down and take time to be creative was my biggest issue. And I think all the issues going on around this country seems to be part of the problem. I needed something to relax me. We have cable television. So - I switched the channel to music - the "Soundscapes" channel. And it helped! Honestly - I think it was just the fact that nothing was shoving commercials at me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies...and Julie, I like matching side by side LO's too, but when all of the layouts start looking the same to me, one after another it starts making me a little miffed...but I'll get over it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!