If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Spring must be coming!

Spring must be coming!

It was another nice day outside yesterday, in the 50's anyway, with the sun shinning and the snow melting. I took the dogs out for their romp, as they were wanting one with the warmer temps.

I was walking out in the hayfield, when I noticed Autumn had some drool hanging out of her mouth...something that doesn't usually happen here at home, unless she is playing with toads. Yes it's kinda disgusting, especially when it's hanging down so long it touches the ground, but she has so much fun playing with them I can't usually make her stay inside. LOL

Anyway, since I don't think she was playing with anything like that, I'm thinking she must just be anticipating spring...maybe it really is on the way!! :)

Zoom Doggie

Peaches was enjoying her romp...she is feeling better after her shot on Monday thankfully! She zoomed all over the place again, enjoying the warm temps...although if she could she avoided the patches of snow. She doesn't like that cold stuff to well.

Flying North

The birds think spring is coming too...least the geese do, there were a lot more of them flying north now, than there were the other day.

Today it wasn't near as warm, and we had to go shopping so were in and out in it. I woke up with stopped up ears for some strange reason...hope it's not a sign I'm getting sick, but I'm afraid it is, cause they haven't really improved throughout the day. Tomorrow it's suppose to be warmer again....guess it's the roller coaster days of March! LOL

Speaking of March...today is my Dad's birthday!! Happy Birthday Daddy, hope you have had a wonderful day!! I LOVE you!! :)

Ok, gotta run, need to find something for supper...not that I'm really that hungry, cause we had a good lunch in town in between shopping. Hope every one's week is going good. :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish it was feeling like spring here... We've been having rain and wind, all day long. *sigh*

    Love the photos! You always take the best pictures. :)

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still got winter here in Germany. Wonderful dogs photos. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!