If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Cow's reaction...

...to the news that we MAY move.

You're KIDDING!

I don't think they were impressed.

*giggle*

We haven't had the heart to tell Peaches she may be moving away from her favorite visitor. She just goes crazy when DH's friend stops by, and if she doesn't get to see him as often...I think her heart may break. Hopefully if we do move, he will be able to come see us now and then, so she gets her Kirk fix. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Of COURSE they aren't impressed! It means a ride in the evil trailer.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you buy a big enough place to be able to take your cows, etc, with you?

    http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!