If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL Fall!!

Our homestead from the road

Fall has come to Hillbilly Hill Farm. The leaves are starting to change colors, and since this is Missouri, the colors are more varied than they were in Nebraska. Or...maybe there is just more of them, I don't know. I just know it's so NICE to be here to see the beautiful colors of Missouri in the fall!! :-))

Changing Leaves

There is still a lot of green...like this photo with the neighbor's barn in it shows...but everyday more and more of the green seems to change to gold, red, rust, or orange!

Changing Leaves

I was looking out the window above the kitchen sink this morning, towards this old farm house on the hill, admiring the beautiful yellow's that were glowing in the morning sunlight. I knew I had to get out and get some photos of the colors today, so finally managed it this afternoon.

Changing Leaves

I took a short walk around our yard, snapping some photos of the leaves I could see changing, and thinking it was early yet for the fall color, but if this is any indication...it's going to be a BEAUTIFUL FALL!!!

I've missed this kind of color, living in Nebraska...so this year, my first Autumn, back in Missouri, I am hoping to be able to enjoy seeing all the trees put on a show, to welcome me back home!

It's GOOD to be back among my beloved tree covered hills!! :-))

1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful there! :) ... It's usually too wet here, to enjoy the fall colors. And it seems like once the trees change color, we will get a big wind/rain storm that rips all the leaves off the trees overnight. *lol*

    http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!