If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, May 02, 2014

RIP Dear SIL

Iris are a blooming

Kathie our Sister-in-law died this morning. She went downhill fast, once she was diagnosed with ALS, but least she is at peace now. I pray her daughter, who was there for her till the end, can take comfort in that.

I'll think of her when my Iris bloom every year...Iris and Roses were two of her favorite flowers I think!

Rest in Peace my dear Sister-in-law.  We may have had our differences at times, but I'll never forget your friendship, your help, how you made me feel welcome better than anyone else did when hubby and I got married, and how you let us share our love with your kids as they were growing up.  Thank you for everything!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear of your family's loss. May God give you and your family peace in knowing she is in a better place.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

I'd LOVE to hear from you!