If you run across a post where the photo's aren't showing please contact me so I can fix the links!


Friday, November 14, 2008

There is a chat tonight!!

First of all I wanted to mention that there is a chat tonight for the Digi Shop Hop Crop!! Its at 10 PM EST, which is just a few hours away! There will be some prizes for some of you who show up, I know at least one anyway, because I gave a coupon for $5.00 for my store, so basically you could win the kit of your choice if you show up!! I'm going to try to make it, but I gave the code to the lady who is putting on the chat, so if I don't make it, it will still be given out. You can get to the chat room on Hummie's site here, which is where the chat is. I hope to see you there!!!

This layout shows our little niece. I did this layout to go opposite the layout I did of her sister here. The first photo is her at 6 months and the other two is at a year.

Kit credit: Faery Kisses in Blue by Blushbutter

Well we are gearing up to start getting some deer...hopefully we aren't disappointed. *giggle* DH got a call this morning from someone (not the same people who gave us 3 last year...so if they give us some to, we could have it coming out our ears!!!! LOL) this morning, saying their parents farm isn't to far away, and they are going hunting, and if we want the meat, they will give us a call, if they get some. I'm really hoping we get a bunch, so we can have some good eating this winter. I just LOVE deer steak, its my favorite thing, although I think I'll freeze a little more stew meet too, along with canning some, so I can make more soup...I'm not a big soup fan, but it wasn't to bad and DH loves it.

Needless to say, if we get to many, we could be so busy that I won't be scrappin, so if you don't see a new post next week...you will know why. LOL The next two weeks could be busy around here, with few posts, cause the next week is Thanksgiving, and so I KNOW that week I won't be doing many, as we have plans. I'm glad I got this layout finished up today, because I really wanted to get it done before Thanksgiving. :)

I better get going, still have some things to do before supper gets done. I hope you all have a great weekend!! And hopefully I will see some of you at the chat tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd LOVE to hear from you!